03 arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panhead

Winger
Been before watching SAFC, but always ended up in exec boxes since we were moved up into gods. Taking plunge in December and taking nephew through. Only problem, week before I am due knee treatment and afterwards I am never great with stairs. Takes an age as knee is always very sore. How many steps up to away end would you say, compared to Premier Concourse at Sunderland.

Cheers in advance

Been before watching SAFC, but always ended up in exec boxes since we were moved up into gods. Taking plunge in December and taking nephew through. Only problem, week before I am due knee treatment and afterwards I am never great with stairs. Takes an age as knee is always very sore. How many steps up to away end would you say, compared to Premier Concourse at Sunderland.

Cheers in advance

maybe two/four more flights max !

Cheers in advance

I would say it's easy 10 flights. You can do it but might take you a good 10 minutes/ Just allow for the time and take it slowly

Cheers lads, so it's not much different from SAFC? Be sore for couple extra days but sounds do-able

There's lifts ain't there? I'm sure the late and great Mr summerside promised to get me in free one year via 'the lift system'

Cheers lads, so it's not much different from SAFC? Be sore for couple extra days but sounds do-able
Far more than the concourse mind. At least 2/3 times the amount. It's ridiculous.

There's lifts ain't there? I'm sure the late and great Mr summerside promised to get me in free one year via 'the lift system'
There is but is restricted to disabled usually, if you explain your problem in sure you'll be fine like.

It's a canny climb. I've passed many fellow supporters who've had to stop for a piss or a tab part of the way up.
There are lifts though, contact sunderland and ask how you would go about being able to use the away end ones. They might say contact the mags, but I'm sure if you have medical papers to say you've had the surgery then they'll be ok.

Cheers in advance
At least double if not more .. always easier coming down em of course. There is a lift thou, near turnstiles. Perhaps speak to SAFC and explain, or simply ask stewards at turnstile when you get to the landfill

Cheers in advance
I wouldn't bother mate they go on for ever, you should just give me the tickets. Thanks in advance.

Far more than the concourse mind. At least 2/3 times the amount. It's ridiculous.

There is but is restricted to disabled usually, if you explain your problem in sure you'll be fine like.
It's definitely a tougher workout than the Premier Concourse like. You think you're at the bottom then you hit the next flight of stairs, and then it's probably another 3 flights after that!!!

Cheers in advance

If your not so good, give safc a ring and you might be able to go up on the lift, seen a couple do this in past few seasons....

You'll be alright marra, just allow a bit extra time for yourself.

It is a canny hike though.

147 steps IIRC...

How is it loads loads more when the stands are near enough the same size unless I'm mistaken? Their stand is a bit bigger I know so obviously more steps but doubt it's that much? I've only sat in the Premier Concourse a couple of times so can't remember how fucked I was last time I was there.

How is it loads loads more when the stands are near enough the same size unless I'm mistaken? Their stand is a bit bigger I know so obviously more steps but doubt it's that much? I've only sat in the Premier Concourse a couple of times so can't remember how fucked I was last time I was there.

Because half of our lower tier is under ground level and theirs isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back