03 arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been before watching SAFC, but always ended up in exec boxes since we were moved up into gods. Taking plunge in December and taking nephew through. Only problem, week before I am due knee treatment and afterwards I am never great with stairs. Takes an age as knee is always very sore. How many steps up to away end would you say, compared to Premier Concourse at Sunderland.

Cheers in advance
theres 14 flights of stairs, away fans are located on level 7 and there are 2 flights of stairs per level. there is also a lift

Last edited:

Far greater climb than the PC like. Brings my bile up climbing the fuckas.

It provides a subtle reminder that there's a valid reason for our hatred and by the time you hit the top you're just about ready to kill the black and white fuckers. Worth the hike imo. ;)

It's a long long walk up, I'd advise getting the lift, just make sure you get out at the right level.
I went in the lift once (was with an OAP) and the steward just put us in the lift with a couple of mags which was a bit awkward but ultimately useful as when the lift opened the mags turned to us and advised us not to get out here as we'd have been getting out in the Mag section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back