Status
Not open for further replies.

CS85

Goalkeeper
Anyone else have a missed call yesterday from this number? Seems to be an enquiries number for the club but rings once and cuts out when I rang back? Worried it may be a problem with my ST

It's Borini man, he wanted to say good luck for the season ahead.

I had a call from them last night, 10 people have won their season ticket for nowt and I was one of them. Sounds like you're in luck too...

Anyone else have a missed call yesterday from this number? Seems to be an enquiries number for the club but rings once and cuts out when I rang back? Worried it may be a problem with my ST

Try ringing 01915515004-- that's the TO direct line. The one ending 5000 is the main switchboard, IIRC.

Are you on a train going to London :cool:

i bet youve won danny graham

" Arrive at the match 30 mins before kick off and exchange unwanted players for food at the kiosk.
Danny Graham can be exchanged for a Balti pie, Jozy Altidore a sausage roll , or exchange both and received an extra free Kiora"

mates had the same, they've double sold a certain number of seats and are asking each pair to consider moving. are you a new or existing ST holder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back