1973 memorabilia

Status
Not open for further replies.

canny.

got few things rom my grandad, aint looked at them for a while, things like the match programme, papers and that.

Just been looking in my cupboard at some of my Grandads old stuff and came across this.

Logon or register to see this image
Logon or register to see this image

Was my Grandads and he gave it to me before he died 4 years ago. Got me thinking, anyone else got any memorabilia from 73? Would be good to see what people have collected or had passed down from our most famous day in our history.

Topper that mate.

I've got a bit of 73 stuff including the full set of home and away programmes, and some tickets too. Some are signed by the full squad, manager, trainer etc. I fell in love with ebay at one point :)

Ive got one of those prints hand signed by all the squad including Porterfield and Stokoe waiting to be framed, signed 73 shirt by the team without Porterfield and Bob, couple of silk scarfs, semi final and final with Ritchie Pitts and Bobby Kerrs signiture. I had the same affliction re ebay :oops:

I've got a scrapbook of newspaper cuttings which is only half full cos me Mother threw a lot of stuff out...said they were in the way!!

Got a lot of the papers from the day after. The Echo is framed and on the wall but the rest are still in a box. Be happy to send them to someone though the shipping costs would be a bitch.

Got the programme and match ticket from the final. Got the likes of Monty, Kerr and a few others to sign it and have it all mounted and framed.

Looks canny but sadly the signatures have faded due to sunlight exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back