2015 Cycling thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sod that. Looks an absolute nightmare. If I can help I will like

Its easy book 16 b n b sin Greystoke first night - book 16 b n b s Allenheads second night the book the mini bus and collect the money.

Oh and sort a support driver and car/van plus spare equipment - be aware of people dropping out or those who want to travel over the night before - don't forget to work out how much it is and be prepared for the support driver to bail out or anyone setting IT businesses up. - Simples

Its easy book 16 b n b sin Greystoke first night - book 16 b n b s Allenheads second night the book the mini bus and collect the money.

Oh and sort a support driver and car/van plus spare equipment - be aware of people dropping out or those who want to travel over the night before - don't forget to work out how much it is and be prepared for the support driver to bail out or anyone setting IT businesses up. - Simples
Aye, you've totally won me over there. Have a go at next year's and I'll try for the year after

Just took delivery of my new bib tights for those cold winter morning and late evening rides to and from work. Bloody warm sun was out tonight on my way in to do a nightshift today so they'll have to wait :mad:

What's the SMB CC guidance on replacing road tyres? When they start to look worn, when they have no tread left and are full of nicks , when they are down to the canvas?

What's the SMB CC guidance on replacing road tyres? When they start to look worn, when they have no tread left and are full of nicks , when they are down to the canvas?

I'd be changing them given any of those scenarios..

Gave winter bike a full clean/degrease and put lights on.
Just need to change crankset to the compact I bought and I'm ready and primed for when the weather no doubt turns to shit.

I'd be changing them given any of those scenarios..

Gave winter bike a full clean/degrease and put lights on.
Just need to change crankset to the compact I bought and I'm ready and primed for when the weather no doubt turns to shit.

And then you'll ride on your turbo until April!! ;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back