28th November live footy on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Considering I've not been on here since 06 30
& you couldn't give a shite about this thread

Hmm

Btw 600 odd posters could care about this thread
Well if you couldn't give a shite please don't come on agreeing with people calling me a tosspot. I can imagine you didn't think that of me when you were PMing me about your alcohol problems.

Tell me where ive lied on this thread

Yes I do have drink problems I've never ever denied that
I rest my case :D

4 posts later - only when I die I'll rest my case on here.

I know about your problems, you used to PM me in the early hours of the morning and we had some good chats about it. Hence why I find you agreeing I'm a tosspot both baffling and disappointing.

I rest my case :D

4 posts later - only when I die I'll rest my case on here.

I know about your problems, you used to PM me in the early hours of the morning and we had some good chats about it. Hence why I find you agreeing I'm a tosspot both baffling and disappointing.

So you are just a wum :rolleyes:

So you are just a wum :rolleyes:
No. At no point in this thread have I gone out my way to have a pop at you. Read it back from the start and you will see you and musicman have instigated it all. My first post and what I was expecting to be my only post was that I'd be watching it all. Take a look at yourself and your own posts.

No. At no point in this thread have I gone out my way to have a pop at you. Read it back from the start and you will see you and musicman have instigated it all. My first post and what I was expecting to be my only post was that I'd be watching it all. Take a look at yourself and your own posts.

My humble apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back