Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JamesA

Aston Villa - 15
Sunderland - 23
Leicester - 24
Burnley - 25

I don't recall seeing a post on this recently. Exalted company isn't it? Some will reply that it's because our strikers are crap, but all of them scored well enough before coming to the club. That being the case, I'm glad to hear that Poyet will be sticking to his tactics.

hardly surprising from out ultra negative ignorant oaf that decides our tactics , is he a coach or a manager this week and was it him that earned the point at hull or ....

Aston Villa - 15
Sunderland - 23
Leicester - 24
Burnley - 25

I don't recall seeing a post on this recently. Exalted company isn't it? Some will reply that it's because our strikers are crap, but all of them scored well enough before coming to the club. That being the case, I'm glad to hear that Poyet will be sticking to his tactics.

Were bad, but 15 goals from 28 games is cruelty

People keeping chucking out these stats as if everyone is going to be shocked. Bring back the days where the only time I saw the table was in Saturdays footy Echo. We are in the bottom six man, of course we're one of the lowest scoring teams.

Aston Villa - 15
Sunderland - 23
Leicester - 24
Burnley - 25

Utterly pathetic. I'm hoping that Short is rolling the dice and its telling him that we will limp over the finish line without going down and he can give Poyet the bullet in the summer. Nothing else is acceptable.

Leicester and Burnley may have scored more goals than us and Villa, but they're still below us, that tells me that they can't defend, we can, therefore we will be fine. We'll score some goals in the next 4 games, I'm sure of it.

Leicester and Burnley may have scored more goals than us and Villa, but they're still below us, that tells me that they can't defend, we can, therefore we will be fine. We'll score some goals in the next 4 games, I'm sure of it.
there are only about 4 teams with worse defensive records as well

there are only about 4 teams with worse defensive records as well
The Southampton game and the City games skew things. 15 goals conceded in those 3 games. Otherwise we've been pretty solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back