Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatever the standard of football our support has been first class this season

absolutely amazing

Fantastic turnout no doubt. But it was like a morgue when the first goal went in. We normally respond with a chant but today everyone fucked off for a pint. I can understand why but we never recovered. I actually thought we were playing well until the first goal went in. Roll on a week Monday ....

Not filled the ground for the past 10 years, woeful at best. Terrible support. Hang your heads in shame.

Was thinking today when the south stand were singing their hearts out and the away fans were quiet as a mouse at 1-0 that we deserve a team like Arsenal's and the arsenal fans deserve a team like ours.

Whats the averaGe this season? Must be comfortably into the 40,000s?

Fantastic turnout no doubt. But it was like a morgue when the first goal went in. We normally respond with a chant but today everyone fucked off for a pint. I can understand why but we never recovered. I actually thought we were playing well until the first goal went in. Roll on a week Monday ....
to be expected with this lot , not much chance when we go a goal behind

Well said mate. Mags 10 mile to the north , Teesside not much further south and nowt but water to the east and we still bang out 44k plus crowds no matter what shite is served up. Our support is up there with the very best IMO
Steady on mate we are in mag territory but plenty sunderland in ashingon, blyth, newbiggin and other parts of northumberland :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back