Status
Not open for further replies.
From there myself mate so know all about that
Its amazing the support in northumberland and durham. Over the past thirty years the mags have had shearer, beardsley, waddle ( on his prime) gascoigne, ginola, ferdinand, given etc etc. yet we have still kept our support. Tremendous.

Can you imagine if we were any good? Just superb support and despite me expecting it every other week, it still makes the hairs on my neck stand up when I drive up and see and hear that noise. So proud to be part of this club as always.

Bloke next to me, who gets on me nerves, asked me before kick off if I'd thought about not going because of last week. Silly Billy
Bloke next to me asked me were you at Southampton last week. I replied with "Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back?" Another silly Billy.

Hope a few more of them that went today make it to Palace as we could do with filling the allocation down there to keep up the record of selling out all aways.

Fantastic turnout no doubt. But it was like a morgue when the first goal went in. We normally respond with a chant but today everyone fucked off for a pint. I can understand why but we never recovered. I actually thought we were playing well until the first goal went in. Roll on a week Monday ....
Get that knock on the head seen to mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back