6 in a row....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewC

Striker
Come on Borini take the Mags down again it will make my year supporting Sunderland to see there sad faces....

Its not going to happen. In the previous derbys we've always had a majority of British players who knows that it means to play a game against the mags. Now we have a team thats almost only foreign players who isnt ready to sacrifice them self to win like the British players are.

Its not going to happen. In the previous derbys we've always had a majority of British players who knows that it means to play a game against the mags. Now we have a team thats almost only foreign players who isnt ready to sacrifice them self to win like the British players are.

You're right, Tommy Sorensen was trying to get out of the way of that penalty.

As long as we stay up this season I'm not bothered about the derby results.

I beleive this will be the hardest premier league to stay in so far.

That said, their signings have shown various weeknesses already & we should not fear them.

I'm sure we won't.

I'm not one of these weirdos who isn't interested in the results of the derby matches.

I've been at 4 of the 5 and can't wait for the next match .......... I'm cutting my holiday short so I can be there.

If we make it 6 in a row I'll be counting the days 'til the return match.

We've still got Oshea Johnson Fletcher cattermole graham Larson borini Gomez
All of whom have played and won against the mags (And appeared to f***ing love it)

We've still got Oshea Johnson Fletcher cattermole graham Larson borini Gomez
All of whom have played and won against the mags (And appeared to f***ing love it)

Newcastle have the worst of the Brits, in the likes Of Williamson & Taylor, and the weakest of foreigners in Mitrovic & Thauvin.

Newcastle have the worst of the Brits, in the likes Of Williamson & Taylor, and the weakest of foreigners in Mitrovic & Thauvin.

They really are shite like, colocinni seems to be on the decline an all. sissoko and that perez are their only two good players IMO, that young thauvin looks dangerous but I'd prefer lens borini or jonno any day
Edit: krul is good as well, will save them a few points this season. Prefer pants tha

Six in a row has NEVER been done in safc v nufc derby history.

Wud be just like us to do it like:lol:

For sure, mags side won't be as shite as it was for the Defoe derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back