6 in a row....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iirc there nobody has ever won the Derby 6 times in a row in our clubs histories

5 has been done before

Hopefully our players know that, and Johnson is fit. Plus Defoe has only scored more goals against wolves I think, than he has against Newcastle

Also borini scores past them for fun

I know mate, he said never been done before (correct, as you say) and then said done again.

Confusion reigns.

The poor mags would bee in such a state, True Geordie would stroke half way through his video

The novelty has worn off beating the Mags.
I feel genuinely sorry for them ....................................................................................................................Like fuck I do fat Geordie wankers
.l

So we've already done the plane so what is the next piss take whip round going to fund?

My shout would be a " " in a row banner with the " " section having a whiteboard type square so we can keep updating it at full time of each win.

Might as well start the collection now and we can take it along this time. If we lose or draw just keep it quiet and deny all knowledge.

Thought thought of beating them again makes me a little moist.

I obviously want to beat them cos it's the Derby and I love beating the scum but it's the Bairns first Derby and I just would love it so much for him to experience what it's like when a goal goes in against them and the atmosphere and celebrations at full time when we(if) beat the twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back