9/11, a total lie, but why?

• Thread starter Heeeed the Ball
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are sitting in one. It is so difficult to work out what it looks like from where we are that nobody had any idea that the spiral nebulas previously seen by tekescopes were the same things until less than 100 years ago.

So a site visit wouldn't really help, although the idea of sitting in another galaxy is appealing.

Conkered

Can you give a few examples of science getting it completely wrong ever ?

Marie Curie, Thalidomide, the mirror for the Hubble telescope

Last edited:

Can you give a few examples of science getting it completely wrong ever -

The earth being the centre of the universe

Ulcers being caused by stress

Was it the hundreds of tones of aviation fuel and air mixed together?

Jet fuel burns at 1500 degrees fahrenheit, steel melts at over 2000

You could also argue that there has never been a steel skyscraper survive an impact of this magnitude and the resulting conflagration. There have only been two examples and they both fell that day. The Empire State Building was a totally different design and impacted by a smaller slower moving aircraft with substantially less fuel on board.
The steel frames did not melt, they weakened; structural damage and gravity did the rest. This is why the South Tower collapsed first. Compression from the weight of the extra floors above the impact zone meant the steel would reach structural failure point earlier than in the North Tower. Anyone watching the close up footage of the fires burning up there must agree it would soften.

You have to weigh this dull but feasible explanation against one straight out of Mission Impossible.

The building was designed to take the impact of a passenger jet travelling at 600mph, this so called pancake theory is just ridiculous.

Can you give a few examples of science getting it completely wrong ever ?

I am just back from a computer added tomography scan
Science be praised

Was it the hundreds of tones of aviation fuel and air mixed together?
The fuel burnt up in the initial explosion because that is what kerosene does. We'v e already had a fireman say they were containing the fires and calling for extra men before the collapse.

Last edited by a moderator:
The building was designed to take the impact of a passenger jet travelling at 600mph, this so called pancake theory is just ridiculous.

The fuel burnt up in the initial explosion because that is what kerosene does. We'v e already had a fireman say they were containing the fires and calling for extra men before the collapse.
Is it ? Where is the tested evidence of that? What temperature do daisy cutter bombs go off at ? More akin to this explosion

James Bond, Batman, Superman & The Jolly Green Giant, put together, never had to fight such a tsunami of liquid bullshit as this.

You people who believe there's an incredibly rich & powerful monster wanting to take over the world read too many comic books when you were little.

Now you think you're fighting against evil by posting on here, I bet you all wear little capes while you're spunking this drivel all over your keyboards.

Let me put you straight ..... no one wants to take over the world, it would be really really hard work ffs :rolleyes:

James Bond, Batman, Superman & The Jolly Green Giant, put together, never had to fight such a tsunami of liquid bullshit as this.

You people who believe there's an incredibly rich & powerful monster wanting to take over the world read too many comic books when you were little.

Now you think you're fighting against evil by posting on here, I bet you all wear little capes while you're spunking this drivel all over your keyboards.

Let me put you straight ..... no one wants to take over the world, it would be really really hard work ffs :rolleyes:

Aliens

The people posting?

Thinking about it, you could be right ... undermining our faith in government, stirring up the masses, turning nations against each other.

It all makes sense, well as much sense as bombing your own people to get your own way.

Crab people

Thats just what someone aiming to take. Over the world would say

That will have been the architects first thought when he designed the building.There's no way anyone would have known the impact the planes had on the buildings.You're being silly now

That will have been the architects first thought when he designed the building.There's no way anyone would have known the impact the planes had on the buildings.You're being silly now
Silly, like explaining how a paper passport can survive such an impact, but then using the complete opposite of that argument to explain how the black boxes were destroyed. One of the hijacker's will was also found -like you'd take your will on a suicide mission:lol: the fkin numb nuts on here will try and justify that too.

Silly, like explaining how a paper passport can survive such an impact, but then using the complete opposite of that argument to explain how the black boxes were destroyed. One of the hijacker's will was also found -like you'd take your will on a suicide mission:lol: the fkin numb nuts on here will try and justify that too.
People counter your claims with reason and evidence,but I don't think you ever read/watch what they're saying.You seem to have a really closed mind

The bottom line is, you're making a fool of yourself.
By questioning absurdities in the official version; I couldn't care less what people think of me tbh. What is foolish is believing everything the 911 investigation told us without question:an insult to empiricism!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back