A day in the life of the SMB - Friday Jan 2, 2015 - Instructions added to Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Place called Del Rio at Wisemans Ferry.

You were up around that way a couple of years ago IIRC?

yeah, a mate manages "juniors on the hawkesbury" just down the road. we've been a few times we're thinking of going there for the aussie day long weekend. we were there a couple of years ago for new year and it was 45 degrees... scorchio!

I'm in Glasgow. Friday 2nd january is a holiday. I'll be more than half way through a four day piss up (starting 31st December, of course). I take no responsibility for the content of my photo.

Sounds interesting.Might have a go this year.No idea where i'll be or what i'll be doing.If i snuff it before then,i'll see if i can send/post an apparition.Though it may be rude,cos i'll not care if i get banned.

Love these. I'm out on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day so will try and remember to send one in my hungover state.

I'll be in sunny Brisbane so will endeavour to take part. Probs forget all about it if I'm being honest.

As it's been a while since we did one of these I thought we'd have our next "Day in the life" on Friday Jan 2.

All you have to do is submit a picture taken on that day, along with your user name and the time the picture was taken, in whatever time zone you are at the time.

I'll collate them into chronological order and post them on a thread on here.

For those that haven't seen this before, our previous days are on the photo board.

Full instructions for entering will be posted a day or two in advance.
The most important insruction will be a guide , " how to post a pic in here ? " and none of this photo bucket shite , its all gobbledeegook to me.

The most important insruction will be a guide , " how to post a pic in here ? " and none of this photo bucket shite , its all gobbledeegook to me.

You have to host the photo somewhere online, photobucket is as good as any, easy and free, then you post the link in the photo icon next to the smilie icon. That is the only way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back