A day in the life of the SMB - Friday Jan 2, 2015 - Instructions added to Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully be on the piste in Austria :cool:

Will be in Milan.

I'm not a mackem
mind but for the sake of a caption we can be a little lenient. . .

Now you've done it! You're not allowed to post on here unless you were born in a shipyard or down a coalmine.

ReLEAASSSSE the HOUNDDDDS!

Last edited:
You have to host the photo somewhere online, photobucket is as good as any, easy and free, then you post the link in the photo icon next to the smilie icon. That is the only way to do it.
Won't there be a gallery? You can just upload from "my photos" - easy.

Edit: it's email a photo to ab22 as he sorts them into chronological order.

I will be at our new beach house so will post something suitable for a KIWI Christmas

Hopefully be on the piste in Austria :cool:

Now you've done it! You're not allowed to post on here unless you were born in a shipyard or down a coalmine.

ReLEAASSSSE the HOUNDDDDS!
If you were bonafido you would know they are whippets not hounds. Hounds are for soft southerners

I'm in Glasgow. Friday 2nd january is a holiday. I'll be more than half way through a four day piss up (starting 31st December, of course). I take no responsibility for the content of my photo.
Please at least follow Typhoon's advice and wear some crackers!

I'll be in sunny Brisbane so will endeavour to take part. Probs forget all about it if I'm being honest.
Thanks for being honest

I'm in Glasgow. Friday 2nd january is a holiday. I'll be more than half way through a four day piss up (starting 31st December, of course). I take no responsibility for the content of my photo.
Ah knar. Seen yer posts on the urban weegie site.
I'm dragging me caravan up the West coast ower xmas till the 3rd Jan so will hoy summat in. Is more than one allowed?

Ah knar. Seen yer posts on the urban weegie site.
I'm dragging me caravan up the West coast ower xmas till the 3rd Jan so will hoy summat in. Is more than one allowed?
Not that I'm suggesting you would, but watch yer drink-drive limit. It's reduced (you probably know this) but the plod is out in force (if you pardon the pun) and it's the next morning folk that are getting a hammering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back