A derby to be proud of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some bloke stood on the aisle and was just firing coin after coin after coin. Then going back to his pocket to reload and off he'd go again. Meanwhile loads of meat heads were fighting like fuck to get into the away end.
No there was not people "fighting like fuck" to get into the away end. total exaggeration, in fact, there was no fighting at all

No there was not people "fighting like fuck" to get into the away end. total exaggeration, in fact, there was no fighting at all

Yes there was, cos my mate got lifted for hitting a steward. It was just before the police came in from the front of the west stand.

Yes there was, cos my mate got lifted for hitting a steward. It was just before the police came in from the front of the west stand.
There was a group of SAFC around 20 or so that had made their way to the bottom of the stand between the first row and the barrier and they were edging towards the away fans but let's be realistic they never made any serious attempt to get in the away end as they knew that 20 onto a few thousand is gona result in them getting battered. No serious attempt was made to break the line of stewards and police and you know it. It was all the usual giving big licks behind a line of coppers that you get at any ground nowadays. Yes there was a lot of arm waving and coin chucking and there was the announcement on the tannoy whilst the game was being played but to say SAFC were fighting like fuck to get at NUFC is ridiculous.

There was a group of SAFC around 20 or so that had made their way to the bottom of the stand between the first row and the barrier and they were edging towards the away fans but let's be realistic they never made any serious attempt to get in the away end as they knew that 20 onto a few thousand is gona result in them getting battered. No serious attempt was made to break the line of stewards and police and you know it. It was all the usual giving big licks behind a line of coppers that you get at any ground nowadays. Yes there was a lot of arm waving and coin chucking and there was the announcement on the tannoy whilst the game was being played but to say SAFC were fighting like fuck to get at NUFC is ridiculous.

My other mate is still there fighting ffs.

Edit: The numbers bit means nowt. Unless you have forgot all about the lad who ran across the pitch from the North stand when Phillips equalized and dove straight into the mags in the South stand :lol:

Edit: The numbers bit means nowt. Unless you have forgot all about the lad who ran across the pitch from the North stand when Phillips equalized and dove straight into the mags in the South stand :lol:
Yeah I have forgotten completely about that. You'd have thought I would have seen it considering I was about 5 rows from the front. That and the fact that you went 1 nil up and therefore never equalised, assuming your still talking about the 1-4

Yeah I have forgotten completely about that. You'd have thought I would have seen it considering I was about 5 rows from the front. That and the fact that you went 1 nil up and therefore never equalised, assuming your still talking about the 1-4

:lol::lol:

Whoosh surely

After much deliberation I've decided that I'm attending this one wearing a half and half top.

Yes I may be ridiculed but I'd like to think I'm breaking boundaries and building bridges. Hopefully our fans understand it's for the right reasons.

From experience, the problem often isn't with the fans that go to the game - it's with the ones that go on the pop all day.

For the last few games at SJP, me and a few others lads have met up with mag mates and had a few pints around Newcastle. There's been no trouble, but you could see the morons, who weren't going to the match, getting tanked up.

After the last 3-0, the wankers who were already pissed when we left the pub at 11.30, were on a full witch hunt for mackems.

I know this will appear biased, but Newcastle has a much bigger problem with these 'fans' then Sunderland.
I'd agree with this - spot-on statement. The welcome you get as you approach and leave, then all the scratters and hangers on in the streets around the ground waiting to "see the mackems" coincidentally lining the route to and from and especially the away end. In fairness folk loiter at the SoL as well. Just get NP to fire water cannons and cleanse all the unwashed scratters clearing the way for away fans to be quickly and safely taken out of town.

I wasn't at the 5-1 but apparently my marra said SAFC were on the buses and away before then end as loads left early.

After much deliberation I've decided that I'm attending this one wearing a half and half top.

Yes I may be ridiculed but I'd like to think I'm breaking boundaries and building bridges. Hopefully our fans understand it's for the right reasons.
That'll match me scarf;)

This is true
think it was the 2-2 game ?

Correct. Proper nutter :lol:

We've already built the bridges

:lol: thick as fuck

One of the funniest things I have ever seen... He litterally ran straight at them and propelled himself off the advertising hordings head first into their end. They all pilled on him and there was a good 10 seconds of windmilling like fuck :lol:
I thought it was against boro though... I was only a bairn so it probably was agianst the mags.

Don't tell me he knocked out a load of black n whites and wandered out unscathed? That is the next part of your story isn't it?

It happened

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back