A derby to be proud of

Status
Not open for further replies.

From experience, the problem often isn't with the fans that go to the game - it's with the ones that go on the pop all day.

For the last few games at SJP, me and a few others lads have met up with mag mates and had a few pints around Newcastle. There's been no trouble, but you could see the morons, who weren't going to the match, getting tanked up.

After the last 3-0, the wankers who were already pissed when we left the pub at 11.30, were on a full witch hunt for mackems.

I know this will appear biased, but Newcastle has a much bigger problem with these 'fans' then Sunderland.

Spot on.

After the first 0-3 when I left the ground there was more people walking up to the stadium at FT than there was away from it.

At the end of it, anyone from either side wanting to fight or 'spill some claret' are f***ing pathetic and deserve a good shoeing.

I wish it could get to the point where we could happily swap teams cos ours is shite.

Spot on.

After the first 0-3 when I left the ground there was more people walking up to the stadium at FT than there was away from it.

At the end of it, anyone from either side wanting to fight or 'spill some claret' are f***ing pathetic and deserve a good shoeing.

You're lot would struggle as they'd already have their shoes off

Spot on.

More than 50000 walking towards the ground.....really

Do you see the same 'welcoming committee' at our place? Thought not daft arse.

I was passing St Peters just as a mag train pulled in before the Ryan Taylor free kick game and they all piled out waving 5-1 signs on paper and someone from our end threw a full coke bottle and it smacked one of the 5-1 wavers square in the face. Funny as fuck, if he threw 10 more he wouldn't make as good a shot.

I think their view that they are much bigger than us and that we shouldn't be competing with them makes them completely lose the plot when they lose.

I was passing St Peters just as a mag train pulled in before the Ryan Taylor free kick game and they all piled out waving 5-1 signs on paper and someone from our end threw a full coke bottle and it smacked one of the 5-1 wavers square in the face. Funny as fuck, if he threw 10 more he wouldn't make as good a shot.

I must have been stood right with you.

Anyone causing bother or revelling in others causing bother at football needs to re-evaluate their lives tbh

The passionate rivalry is class, the edge in the air, the pro-your team/anti-your rival chanting etc even the bravado of the mags lining the streets for our walk up to SJP and vice versa at the SOL (although a bit :oops: it does add to the spectacle)

But actual fighting, get a grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back