Aaron Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fabulous Falcao

Not very good at all is he.

Surprised how many on here keep saying we should sign him.

Disagree very good player who is being frozen out by the clueless Pochettino. Consistently delivers for Spurs other than last season when they were a mess after selling Bale.

Tricky little player Great pace gets to te byline 8 times out of 10 then does nothing. Waste of time, rather have Aj
To be fair this is his problem, his pace gives him opportunities that others wouldn't get though. He tortured our left back up here one year, can't remember who it was like. It was the game when they missed loads of chances and we won.

Tricky little player Great pace gets to te byline 8 times out of 10 then does nothing. Waste of time, rather have Aj

Bit of a myth that to be honest has decent assist stats, his biggest problem is he is made of glass. Never plays more than 30 league games for spurs, over a full season he outperforms AJ as I believe assists to be much more important than goals from a winger. AJ is a decent player but I think he doesn't have a natural desire to create rather than to go for goal himself.

Bit of a myth that to be honest has decent assist stats, his biggest problem is he is made of glass. Never plays more than 30 league games for spurs, over a full season he outperforms AJ as I believe assists to be much more important than goals from a winger. AJ is a decent player but I think he doesn't have a natural desire to create rather than to go for goal himself.
Maybe more but he's nothing more than average in my book. If he was that good he would get in the England team.

To be fair this is his problem, his pace gives him opportunities that others wouldn't get though. He tortured our left back up here one year, can't remember who it was like. It was the game when they missed loads of chances and we won.
England don't fancy him so he can't be as good as he's made out to be.

Disagree very good player who is being frozen out by the clueless Pochettino. Consistently delivers for Spurs other than last season when they were a mess after selling Bale.

Not so sure about that. Otherwise he'd always have been a regular when fit and he hasn't been. I quite like him and what he brings in terms of pace and ability to beat a man, but he does lack in other areas before we even get the injury problems. Tends to have a month of unplayable form per season, then hit and miss the rest of the time.

QPR in January written all owa him.

Absolutely. Harry doesn't do scouting anymore, just buys ex players of his or ex Spurs on crazy wages.

Not so sure about that. Otherwise he'd always have been a regular when fit and he hasn't been. I quite like him and what he brings in terms of pace and ability to beat a man, but he does lack in other areas before we even get the injury problems. Tends to have a month of unplayable form per season, then hit and miss the rest of the time.
Nail on bonce very well said.

Maybe more but he's nothing more than average in my book. If he was that good he would get in the England team.

England don't fancy him so he can't be as good as he's made out to be.

Says more about AJ if anything mate as he would walk into any team from Everton and below. The fact hes stayed at Spurs all these years under different managers shows his quality.

Hes out the team currently and Spurs are underachieving, I wouldn't say hes average just better players have developed such as Sterling.

Says more about AJ if anything mate as he would walk into any team from Everton and below. The fact hes stayed at Spurs all these years under different managers shows his quality.

Hes out the team currently and Spurs are underachieving, I wouldn't say hes average just better players have developed such as Sterling.
He wouldn't like

Nah , the phrase " CONSISTANTLY DELIVERS " could never be attributed to lennon. Huffs and puffs like tonight with very little end product. Over rated.

He would easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back