Aaron Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think this is the point. Dazzlingly fast, but doesn't deliver consistently, actually.
The league has always had a plethora of little fast usually black wingers who are good for one great game in six, he's another one. (and don't cry racist, it's merely an observation - the white wingers are just normally slower!)

Tricky little player Great pace gets to te byline 8 times out of 10 then does nothing. Waste of time, rather have Aj
:lol:

Ffs

Faded now but he was a starter in a team that finished 4th or 5th for about 5 years in a row

Some people on here are amazing like with the idiotic things they say

With 3 or 4 natural right wingers already on the books there's little point in bringing in a 5th - particularly for the wage hed cost. His pace would certainly be welcome but I'd rather we brought in someone who's comfortable on the left. Lennon has always been ineffective when he's played there.

Gylfi Sigurdsson was poor for Spurs, would you not have him in your team?
He wasn't though, they just didn't have enough faith in him to play him with any regularity, same with the lad who came in from Germany whose name escapes me atm!

Ffs

Faded now but he was a starter in a team that finished 4th or 5th for about 5 years in a row

Honestly , i don't think theres anything idiotic in that statement , its pretty accurate , very little end product from him . Looked lively when he came on on sunday , was mostly anonymous last night , created nothing, that is standard for him.

He wasn't though, they just didn't have enough faith in him to play him with any regularity, same with the lad who came in from Germany whose name escapes me atm!

Sigurdsson generally was quite disappointing, his all round contribution was very poor and unless he managed to score there was absolutely no point on him being on the pitch. Not really sure why, just didn't seem to work for him. Good enough player to be at that level IMO, maybe just wrong club at the wrong time.

Ffs

He's f***ing average man. He just runs up and down the wing like a headless chicken and does nothing productive.

Sigurdsson generally was quite disappointing, his all round contribution was very poor and unless he managed to score there was absolutely no point on him being on the pitch. Not really sure why, just didn't seem to work for him. Good enough player to be at that level IMO, maybe just wrong club at the wrong time.
Spurs seems to be the wrong club for a lot of good players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back