AC/DC to quit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen a fan wearing a schoolboy cap mind mini. :lol: I think the idea of Angus wearing it was that it was 'fun'.
It was all part of the enigma

Angus wore a number of uniforms and because he moved around and sweated a lot, wanted something to wear that was comfortable. He wore a superman suit, a gorilla suit among others until his sister suggested why doesnt he wear his old school uniform, from that he developed the whole persona, even to lying about his age at the time ( he was 4+ years older than he actually was ) even down to the strip and moon. Incidentally, at one gig early in their career, they turned up at one gig and the promoters had heard about Angus and his strip during baby please dont go and they were told, if he did, they would be closed down. The whole band came out naked apparently
met them in 1986 and tbh, Angus is very very quiet as a person, Mal is the fiery one, still nice blokes though

Is the rumoured ailment true d'ya know?

Think so, although the rest of the band are meeting soon to start on some new material. Mind they said that last time and it took around 7 years to record Stiff Upper lip. They could I suppose record everything but the rhythm with Malcolm still being able to write songs and record his parts when he can play properly again

I sense a big old publicity stunt in the air here....personally I think they ended the day Bon Scott died....been a bit of a cartoon act since then

I sense a big old publicity stunt in the air here....personally I think they ended the day Bon Scott died....been a bit of a cartoon act since then

:confused: They don't need one. Never have.

I must admit, I was actually told it was worse than what is being rumoured. :'-( Maybe it was being exaggerated to me or maybe they're playing it down for the public.
Hmm. Hearing reports of Alzheimer's now like. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back