Accrington, Aston Villa, Blackburn Rovers, Bolton Wanderers, Burnley, Derby County, Everton, Notts County, Preston North End, Stoke

If they (or their respective clubs) collectively broke away from the premier league/football league now, could they market themselves as the top football league in the world with the right backing?

Would certainly upset the top six and the mags
Seriously mate,Say no to drugs !šŸ‘šŸ˜‚

If they (or their respective clubs) collectively broke away from the premier league/football league now, could they market themselves as the top football league in the world with the right backing?

I see what you are doing, although I donā€™t know why you left out Wolves & West Brom as others have said. The answer is of course - ā€œyesā€. If the 12 richest people in the world bought one each, broke into their own league of 12 teams, and spent Ā£1-2bn per season each on marketing, infrastructure, players, wages, and touring the world playing their league games, then eventually they would have the top football league in the world. Not sure why they would though, especially seeing as they are already trying to do it with the top teams in Europe with whom they need to spend significantly less to get there.

Weird set of clubs there like.

Donā€™t think the top 6 and the mags would give much thought to what Accrington and Notts County do.

Yes and it would save money on fuel costs, could be the first carbon neutral league in the world.

I suppose
Tottenham
Oldham
Portsmouth
Lincoln
Everton
Aldershot
Grimsby
Ullswater Utd*
Exeter
ā€¦..could market themselves as a ā€œTOP LEAGUEā€ šŸ¤”

*cant fckin think of a team beginning with U šŸ¤£