Accumulators for the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are betting against your team you spanner.
It's hardly treason, and what's more I can guarantee that anyone of us who likes a bet knew for a stonewall certain fact the result tomorrow that we/they would have a bet on it, home win draw or away if you knew for a fact the result you'd bet on it.
I on the other hand do not know tomorrow's result, I hope we win, but if we don't I might win a few quid myself, is that illegal or treacherous as you suggest.
If you answer yes then you're a very precious person and should get out more and live in the real world.

It's hardly treason, and what's more I can guarantee that anyone of us who likes a bet knew for a stonewall certain fact the result tomorrow that we/they would have a bet on it, home win draw or away if you knew for a fact the result you'd bet on it.
I on the other hand do not know tomorrow's result, I hope we win, but if we don't I might win a few quid myself, is that illegal or treacherous as you suggest.
If you answer yes then you're a very precious person and should get out more and live in the real world.
You mean like not be bothered about photos taking froma Mag website? That precious? And the real world? Well this alleged fan was at Leicester last week, you were on here.

You are betting against your team you spanner.
So what ???
The only downside is that it makes for an unenjoyable viewing experience. If you can pick up a grand on the end of it then I'm sure he's owed that and more if he's spent any time watching sunderland over the years.

Not the taking of photos, the ammunition it provided, own up you know I'm right but it doesn't make you a bad person.
Chill out a bit.
It was on a site called The Mag, the Newcastle fanzine site you twerp.
You are betting against us. Treason.

So what ???
The only downside is that it makes for an unenjoyable viewing experience. If you can pick up a grand on the end of it then I'm sure he's owed that and more if he's spent any time watching sunderland over the years.
So you dont f***ing do it.

It was on a site called The Mag, the Newcastle fanzine site you twerp.
You are betting against us. Treason.

So you dont f***ing do it.
I don't know if you like a bet but here's a scenario for you, you put on an accumulator tomorrow and all your teams win and you're waiting for Sunderland to win, if they do you win a few hundred quid.
Do you just let it ride and hope we win, or do you do what any sensible person would do and have a bet on the other possible outcomes of the game, thereby guaranteeing you some winnings?

I don't know if you like a bet but here's a scenario for you, you put on an accumulator tomorrow and all your teams win and you're waiting for Sunderland to win, if they do you win a few hundred quid.
Do you just let it ride and hope we win, or do you do what any sensible person would do and have a bet on the other possible outcomes of the game, thereby guaranteeing you some winnings?

I do not bet on Sunderland to lose.

I did it for the swansea game and kopped the flak. Fair enough everybodys entitled to their opinion, but I'm of the opinion you'd be a mug not to back something you fancy because it involves sunderland. This is the real world and money is king.

Find it difficult to believe but respect your stance, I however have no such problem in backing on the teams I think will win.
Just imagine at the match tomorrow night and I'm waiting for Chelsea for my accumulator, who do you think I'll be shouting for?
There's only one answer to that question, I'll be shouting for the lads like I always do.

Find it difficult to believe but respect your stance, I however have no such problem in backing on the teams I think will win.
Just imagine at the match tomorrow night and I'm waiting for Chelsea for my accumulator, who do you think I'll be shouting for?
There's only one answer to that question, I'll be shouting for the lads like I always do.
Actively wishing to lose money then.

I'll give you some more rope here. Towards the end of last season i had an accy where liverpool to beat sunderland was the final game and they were 2-0 up 2-1 and then O'Shea had that clear cut header right at the death and put it wide. That won me $2500 iirc and i was f***ing over the moon.

Not sticking yer money were yer mouth is though are you
Hypocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back