Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played well when he come on I thought, we actually started to look threatening when he was on the ball. Our best player in the squad by a distance, couldn't give two fucks if people don't agree, I like the lad.

Was pleased to see him get such a good reception when he came on as well.

Pisses me off that be doesn't start. No f***ing excuse for it. If he's in the squad, he should start!

Pisses me off that be doesn't start. No f***ing excuse for it. If he's in the squad, he should start!
It's obvious why he hasn't been starting. He was not involved for a few weeks, including training, and then we started picking up some good results with a settled side, with him on the bench.

He's clearly our best player though and I hope it all works out well.

Did very well at Everton after coming on as well. Maybe he's just naturally an impact sub? It was the only time he caught the eye at City.

Totally agree mate, must be galling for the lad to see clowns like Wickham ahead of him playing out wide. He is looking a lot fitter as well, think him being off the drink can only be good thing, hope he starts in last 2 games.

Out nightclubbing in Newcastle last night I'm reliably informed by my step son. VIP Lounge with Ryan Taylor and a couple of other Mag players.

Nothing wrong with that of course but I'm surprised that the lad hasnt kept a low profile for now.

Do we know what happens next for him court appearance wise?

Out nightclubbing in Newcastle last night I'm reliably informed by my step son. VIP Lounge with Ryan Taylor and a couple of other Mag players.

Nothing wrong with that of course but I'm surprised that the lad hasnt kept a low profile for now.

It's his hearing on Wednesday when, as I understand it, we should get a verdict.

Durham Crown Court on 3 June for preliminary hearing.

If his conscience is clear he should do what he likes.

I think I'm more annoyed that he's out with mag players than owt else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back