Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

had a good game I thought.

He looked alright actually but he also looked completely done in after 65 minutes too. Can't understand how a professional footballer can't last a full game without blowing out his arse.

Despite his talent, either always subbed early or on the bench these days

Deservedly so?

Not always but thoroughly deserved today.

Not when will Buckley is playing and getting 90 mins it isn't!

I thought Johnson was the least effective player for us. Taking him or Buckley off was an absolute toss up. There are games where Johnson is subbed unfairly - today wasn't one, he was awful and a defence that the other winger was as bad or worse isn't a defence at all.

Last edited:
Not worth £10M, listen to offers and tell him where to go, certainly hasn't lived up to his price tag neither has Rodwell at the moment.
I have to agree, I'm a tad disappointed with them both if truth be told :confused:

His lack of stamina and fitness is a joke for a professional player. Looks like a fat 50 year old man when he tries to close people down, he can't run.

He was hideous today. Partly because he badly needs a full back flying past him but his lack of awareness of what was going on around him was unbelievable at times.

Not always but thoroughly deserved today.

I thought Johnson was the least effective player for us. Taking him or Buckley off was an absolute toss up. There are games where Johnson is subbed unfairly - today wasn't one, he was awful and a defence that the other winger was as bad or worse isn't a defence at all.
Apart from the one time he showed his skill with great ball control / dribbling he offered nowt

I think Poyet (poy8) will sell Johnson on in January, I wonder how many Championship layers he will buy after Short takes his cut of the fee we get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back