Adam Jonhson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone else think that the stick he received last night had an affect on his game. My worry is even if found not guilty the abuse wont stop. Hopefully it was just a poor night, but it must be hard to ignore it.

He'll get stick all season, even if he's found innocent he'll be guilty by association I'm afraid.

I'm 99% sure at Leicester he'll be booed every time he touches the ball for the whole 90 mins.

I find the more south you go the less tolerance there is for sex crimes. If he was at somewhere like West Ham or Chelsea the fans would be up in arms about him playing for their clubs whilst he's under a cloud of suspicion.

He'll get stick all season, even if he's found innocent he'll be guilty by association I'm afraid.

I'm 99% sure at Leicester he'll be booed every time he touches the ball for the whole 90 mins.

I find the more south you go the less tolerance there is for sex crimes. If he was at somewhere like West Ham or Chelsea the fans would be up in arms about him playing for their clubs whilst he's under a cloud of suspicion.

.. fookin Bradford's South from here you tit ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back