Adrian Heath

• Thread starter Deleted member 35145
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

The most hilarious thing I have ever read on here.

Heath was NOT part of the best managerial team we have had in modern times. His return to the club fractured it. Heath is a chancer , serial failure and, as it happens an unpleasant pisshead.

Should fit in well with the likes of Cattermole and Johnson.

Think he'd be a bold but shrewd appointment.

He was part of the greatest managerial team I have ever seen and has gained loads of experience since leaving. He is still only 54 years old and he has been a massive success in US. Currently managing Kaka for Orlando City in the MLS.

Surely he has to be worth considering? He will know what it takes to succeed here.

Managing Kaka?

Just the lad then.

At the risk of taking the OP seriously ...

Granted, they're an expansion team, so he's building largely from scratch, but there are nights where despite some decent talent, Orlando City look like the worst team on the planet - 4-0 and 5-0 losses far too frequently. Was only slightly better than average in US lower divisions. And seems to spend an inordinate amount of time whinging about officiating. It's entertaining, but hardly productive.

The most hilarious thing I have ever read on here.

Heath was NOT part of the best managerial team we have had in modern times. His return to the club fractured it. Heath is a chancer , serial failure and, as it happens an unpleasant pisshead.
I can confirm this without hesitation - 'Inchy' Heath was an unpleasant weasly little pisshead. Small in stature both physically and in character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back