Advantages to living in Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ive always been pleasantly surprised whenever I have been to Sunderland. The rough parts aren't as rough as newcastles, people are normally friendly, good beach, airshow is class. When you want to go to Newcastle it's only a few miles away for shops, clubs etc. Don't get me wrong I love Newcastle & have lived here most of my life.......hardly Monaco though!

Mini watching for fashion tips

Knowing you are safe on the roads during the day as herbal works in consett

Good transport links , good nightlife , Eldon square, always plenty happening , nice suburbs

Ah Eldon square, so the Bridges minus John Lewis and All saints :lol:

If you think theyres always plenty happening in Newcastle, you havent lived in many places have you

Genuinely curious can't understand why anyone would choose to live there having been this afternoon for the first time for anything other than the match
Why would you come on a safc message board and slate the town/city when you know that probably the majority of posters probably live there. It's not big and it's not clever, it's just rude.

Other than easy for the matches can anyone else name any ?
I made a post on this thread earlier but it got deleted so if it offended you I'm soz Ceesy and I've realised I was out of order.
Would you mind giving me an area where you live so I can move there, be cool, pointless and flouncy just like you mate?

Why would you come on a safc message board and slate the town/city when you know that probably the majority of posters probably live there. It's not big and it's not clever, it's just rude.
Loves the bantz does Ceezy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back