Advice Needed Folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't even think about another woman at the mo but I reckon the latter will be the case

THAT IS PRECISELY WHY YOU NEED TO GET ON THOSE STUPID WEBSITES LIKE MATCH

YOU NEED TO STOP THINKING ABOUT YOUR EX AND START LETTING SOMEONE FLIRT WITH YOU

YOUR EX WILL MOST LIKELY NOT BE TOO HAPPY ABOUT THIS AND STILL EXPECT YOUR HANGDOG EYES WHEN SHE COMES ROUND TO GIVE YOU SOME TOUGH LOVE

BELIEVE ME YOU WANT TO BE TALKING TO LOADS OF OTHER GASH RIGHT NOW

ESPECIALLY IF YOU DO WANT YOUR EX BACK

YOU NEED TO STOP THINKING ABOUT YOUR EX AND START LETTING SOMEONE FLIRT WITH YOU

YOUR EX WILL MOST LIKELY NOT BE TOO HAPPY ABOUT THIS AND STILL EXPECT YOUR HANGDOG EYES WHEN SHE COMES ROUND TO GIVE YOU SOME TOUGH LOVE

stop shouting

Can't even think about another woman at the mo but I reckon the latter will be the case
Mate go with your own instinct and you will be fine. Think twice before doing anything drastic etc only you will know when to move on etc...

Good luck!

PS I have a spare wife if you want her?

Sorry to hear that OP. Sounds like a shit situation to be in, but for whatever reason you split up I'm sure it's the right one for both of you in the long run.

Match is one of the better ones and its been handy for knowing you still have it!

POF isn't that good but the ones with fees are quite expensive so I'm just sticking with it and hoping for the best.

Where to start...??? Well after 3 years of marriage and 8 years together the mrs has moved out and there isn't any way back. To say I'm devastated is an understatement. We're both off work as this has totally destroyed us both. I'm still in the house and she's moved in with her Dad.

I have an 11 year old daughter from a previous relationship, and my ex has obviously been a huge part of her life. She was bridesmaid at our wedding and they both adore each other.

I'm at a complete loss as to how I/we tell her. When me and her mum split up she was only 3 and I think it was so much easier at that age. She absolutely worships the ground that my (now) ex walks on, and I really don't know the best way to deal with this. Any help or advice would be massively appreciated.

I know there are a few folk on here that know me, and I would really appreciate that you don't say anything to anyone as it's still early days and only a couple of people know about what's happened.

Reason for the break up? Did you stop bucking? Thats usually the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back