Advice Needed Folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay strong and as another poster mentioned in 4 months from now it will be likely be easier to deal with.

It amazes me however I accept these days the work / life pressure challenges us all. It would be easy for most of us to walk away from what we have but often people simply don't consider the alternative.
With this in mind is there no turning back. If you are both miserable with each other than sure maybe time to move on but everyone needs quality time away from the daily shit and express their views openly and honestly.
Best advice is never bottle your emotions as they poison your behaviour.
Get everything out in the open and at least then you have a chance.

Before you separate sit down together and open up to each other.
If this fails at least you both tried. If someone else is involved it makes it more difficult but the grass is not always greener on the the other side.
Life is tough for sure and make sure you talk to trusted friends and family. Don't bottle this up on your own.

Almost always the case tbf

couldn't disagree more

hoy your cock up everything, as long as you are clear about you just wanting a bit of fun and distraction

just don't start a relationship anytime soon

Best way to get loads of fucks is to give women the impression you are looking for something serious. Then bin them.

POF isn't that good but the ones with fees are quite expensive so I'm just sticking with it and hoping for the best.
Are you on POF?
I wonder if you've knocked me back?

you're welcome

get on snap chat and have some fun, join Match and eHarmony and get thinking about your next disaster rather than the one that just walked out the door, get yourself out with your mates and your family and allow the good things in now, they are there just waiting for you to see them xxx
@CatRyan The best piece of relationship counseling I have ever read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back