RTG Advocaat: It was a poor result

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RTG

Dick Advocaat tried to remain upbeat despite seeing his side lose 2-0 against Doncaster Rovers last night. Two goals in either half sent us back to Wearside with nothing to show for our efforts. “The fitness has to be there but it was a poor result, so hopefully on Saturday we can show how far […]

more...

Dick Advocaat tried to remain upbeat despite seeing his side lose 2-0 against Doncaster Rovers last night. Two goals in either half sent us back to Wearside with nothing to show for our efforts. “The fitness has to be there but it was a poor result, so hopefully on Saturday we can show how far […]

more...

That'll be four, then?

The only friendly I think the Sunderland players will of been bothered about was the Toronto one and that's because Defoe had a little something to prove.

The only friendly I think the Sunderland players will of been bothered about was the Toronto one and that's because Defoe had a little something to prove.
Thats the one we won wasnt it? Phew. Everything is ok then.

No shit sherlock. Is that we appointed Dicjk Advocaat to do? State the bloody obvious?

Or we could have Bruce, MON or Poyet who used to describe a totally different game to the one we'd all seen.

We appointed DA to sort the club out, not specifically to send emails out to the supporters.

Or perhaps I've got it all wrong ..........

Well ffs mate, after last night sbc seems to expect Dick to say we're looking sharp and based on the Donny game, top 6 looks on. What a knobhead!

Advocaat strikes me as the kind of bloke who'd meet you and say, "I hear your lass fucked off with the milkman."

Just what we've needed for decades.

Advocaat strikes me as the kind of bloke who'd meet you and say, "I hear your lass fucked off with the milkman."

Just what we've needed for decades.
Love his honesty, no sugar coated bollocks, just facts as he sees them. Hence dont understand SBC's 'No shit Sherlock' bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back