Aidy Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heard he was back over.
He's a good turn, especially if Jimmy Smith is on guitar with him.
Sure he's got more gigs lined up like.

Any details of those other gigs? I'm not back off me hols until Wednesday.

Tonights Sunderland Echo Listings has Aidy playing the Saltgrass at 20.30 tomorrow.

They also list Aidys Sunday gig at the Smugglers as a 17.30 start but its definately on at 21.00 as a result of the Air Show.

I see 1977 are playing the Ivy House at 16.00 and Reload at the Butchers Arms at 17.30 both on Sunday as well.

Tonights Sunderland Echo Listings has Aidy playing the Saltgrass at 20.30 tomorrow.

They also list Aidys Sunday gig at the Smugglers as a 17.30 start but its definately on at 21.00 as a result of the Air Show.

I see 1977 are playing the Ivy House at 16.00 and Reload at the Butchers Arms at 17.30 both on Sunday as well.

Would rather go to the saltgrass. Smugglers is lifting

Would rather go to the saltgrass. Smugglers is lifting

Good quote from Paul the Manager of the Smugglers a couple of years ago on Airshow weekend.

A jawdee family of four all in FULL skunks strips were at the bar and the dad asked for two bottles of tadcaster broon Paul responsed " sorry we only sell proper brown ale here Double Maxim."

Good quote from Paul the Manager of the Smugglers a couple of years ago on Airshow weekend.

A jawdee family of four all in FULL skunks strips were at the bar and the dad asked for two bottles of tadcaster broon Paul responsed " sorry we only sell proper brown ale here Double Maxim."
Total respect to Paul - good one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back