Airshow Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NOMOREFALSEDAWNS

Just a bit of advice for anyone from other parts of the country heading to the Sunderland Airshow this weekend.Please avoid the Roker seafront promenade as it is this area where the charvers usually head for.I made the mistake of going there a couple of years ago.Never again.I thought it was some of sideshow entertainment put on watching droves of charvers swearing,shouting,dropping litter and guzzling cans of cheap lager with the males with tops tied around their waist showing off their unsitely tattoos and the overweight females with died to the root hair with ciggys in corner of mouth.Far better to head to the South Whitburn/North Seaburn promenade where you are much more likely to mix and mingle with a better class of Sunderland inhabitant i.e. Fulwellers.You will be able to spot us eating our cucumber sandwiches,sipping M.+S. champagne and generally discussing current affairs like the shares market or the merits of the latest coffee shop to open on Sea Road.

Just a bit of advice for anyone from other parts of the country heading to the Sunderland Airshow this weekend.Please avoid the Roker seafront promenade as it is this area where the charvers usually head for.I made the mistake of going there a couple of years ago.Never again.I thought it was some of sideshow entertainment put on watching droves of charvers swearing,shouting,dropping litter and guzzling cans of cheap lager with the males with tops tied around their waist showing off their unsitely tattoos and the overweight females with died to the root hair with ciggys in corner of mouth.Far better to head to the South Whitburn/North Seaburn promenade where you are much more likely to mix and mingle with a better class of Sunderland inhabitant i.e. Fulwellers.You will be able to spot us eating our cucumber sandwiches,sipping M.+S. champagne and generally discussing current affairs like the shares market or the merits of the latest coffee shop to open on Sea Road.
Do the better class of Sunderland residents not use paragraphs?

Well said Councillor Peter Wood

The saddest thing about this utter shambles of a post is that the op was probably laughing to himself thinking it was funny when he wrote it.
The tedious f***ing bellend.

You're nearer to the envious sandies that end mate. RIP

amazes me every year this like :lol: you fuckers moan & twist about the sunderland council doing fuck all for the region, they have one of the best air shows in europe & you still moan :lol: unreal you mackems like :lol: honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back