Albums LPs/CDs you lost ........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcosplace

Striker
because you split with a lass....

The thread earlier got me thinking. I'm still bitter about losing this album on vinyl when I was 16 in 1987.

Bet she sold it. Bet she is a fat hower now :lol:

Logon or register to see this image

My entire Sisters of Mercy singles collection - not from breaking up with a lass, but just because I've lived at so many different places... no idea what happened to them...

because you split with a lass....

The thread earlier got me thinking. I'm still bitter about losing this album on vinyl when I was 16 in 1987.

Bet she sold it. Bet she is a fat hower now :lol:

She did you a favour marra.

My entire Sisters of Mercy singles collection - not from breaking up with a lass, but just because I've lived at so many different places... no idea what happened to them...

You mislaid em marra. Believe me no one stole them.

Just acquired a decent collection, anyone after (mostly70's) stuff they may have lost let me know, I might have a copy - there's a cracking copy of a rare one, 'One' by Cirkus, booked at £200, canny.

not me but a good mate of mine is a bit of a vinyl collector. Had some rare albums in amongst roughly 2000 albums

Until his ex put them on the bbq when he was at work after going through his phone :lol:

Lost some of my vinyl over the years but still have loads left and recovered quite a bit. Never played any of them for years,but just Sunday gone i bought this model separates system
from someone in Roker for 50 quid in immaculate condition. Came with a pair of 1976 Philips hornyphon speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back