All because of level 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.

that and 6 being THE magic number

Paolo Trantinho said on the Newcastle United Chronicle Facebook page:

“The reason the atmosphere is so bad? Hmmm, thousands of the noisy, loud and proud hardcore fans who LOVE Newcastle United have stopped going, because they recognise that whilst Ashley is in charge nothing will ever change, because it hurts to turn up and watch what has happened to their beloved club.

Boycotting is the only way to force the hand of the (man) in charge. Since they have stopped going, their seats have been filled by happy clappers, masochists who seemingly don’t mind/enjoy watching an awful team play awful football, knowing that they are lining Sports Direct’s pockets. They then have the nerve and audacity to boo the team, complain about the result and then renew their season tickets... ‘More pain for me please’.

daft get... still managed to spell boycott

I was at the match in Newcastle last Saturday and I can honestly say it was probably the worst home atmosphere I've ever been to, I didn't hear them sing one song all afternoon.

Leicester want to add 10,000 seats to the KP stadium and it got me wondering if that was a good thing or not as usually the bigger the stadium the worse the crowd.

The best atmospheres I've been to this season were:

1) West Brom
2) Norwich
3) Hull (League Cup)
4) Stoke

All more intimate grounds than 40,000+ stadia. To be fair Newcastle haven't got a lot to crow about but it was like a library in there.

Newcastle United managed to get 50,000 people through the door for their game against Leicester but the atmosphere felt flat - we asked why

They got beat 3-0 at home ffs of course it was flat

I was at the match in Newcastle last Saturday and I can honestly say it was probably the worst home atmosphere I've ever been to, I didn't hear them sing one song all afternoon.

Leicester want to add 10,000 seats to the KP stadium and it got me wondering if that was a good thing or not as usually the bigger the stadium the worse the crowd.

The best atmospheres I've been to this season were:

1) West Brom
2) Norwich
3) Hull (League Cup)
4) Stoke

All more intimate grounds than 40,000+ stadia. To be fair Newcastle haven't got a lot to crow about but it was like a library in there.
Don't see the point in Liecester adding 10,000 seats. Relegation will mean the band wagon jumpers will leave and the crowds will be be back to sub 10k like they were in league 1.

that and 6 being THE magic number

Paolo Trantinho said on the Newcastle United Chronicle Facebook page:

“The reason the atmosphere is so bad? Hmmm, thousands of the noisy, loud and proud hardcore fans who LOVE Newcastle United have stopped going, because they recognise that whilst Ashley is in charge nothing will ever change, because it hurts to turn up and watch what has happened to their beloved club.

Boycotting is the only way to force the hand of the (man) in charge. Since they have stopped going, their seats have been filled by happy clappers, masochists who seemingly don’t mind/enjoy watching an awful team play awful football, knowing that they are lining Sports Direct’s pockets. They then have the nerve and audacity to boo the team, complain about the result and then renew their season tickets... ‘More pain for me please’.

daft get... still managed to spell boycott

He's just spent £50M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back