All because of level 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Boycotting is the only way to force the hand of the (man) in charge. Since they have stopped going, their seats have been filled by happy clappers, masochists who seemingly don’t mind/enjoy watching an awful team play awful football, knowing that they are lining Sports Direct’s pockets

If we avoid the obvious spelling mistake for a moment and focus on what is being said here the paragraph above is completely contradictory. "Real" fans who might protest or voice their disenchantment in some way are staying away and letting other, less passionate, less vocal fans take their place leaving Ashley with a full bank account and no dissenting voices in the ground, yet that is the "only way to force the hand of the (man) in charge"? The only forcing you're doing is forcing his hand down his pants to have a good old wank at how much money he has.

Idiots

Noisy fans have stopped going? :lol:
Fuck off man. They sing when it's going well and it's a morgue when they're playing shite like every other team going. They need to click on they're not this collective of uber fans they love to be told they are.

Some of the comments, following the article, just show how deluded some mags are.

Love Ashley (or loathe Ashley) I don't think anyone can, seriously, question the way he's turned his club around - from an auditor's worst nightmare into a profitable, sustainable, business.

Then, last summer he released/injected even more cash to enable a £50m transfer spend - is it his fault the way the cash seems to have been wasted, in much the same way as ES's funds have been frittered away on bad buys and the resultant wages, by successive managers/head coaches/directors of football (call them what you will)?

I think not but most, on there, seem to think it was - in the same way as we have our share of idiots who will accuse ES of "milking" the club and ignoring the £millions he's poured into it!

Maybe the criticism that is warranted (of both) is that they have appointed the wrong people to safeguard their investment but never that they have not invested serious amounts of their own cash.

Last edited:
If we avoid the obvious spelling mistake for a moment and focus on what is being said here the paragraph above is completely contradictory. "Real" fans who might protest or voice their disenchantment in some way are staying away and letting other, less passionate, less vocal fans take their place leaving Ashley with a full bank account and no dissenting voices in the ground, yet that is the "only way to force the hand of the (man) in charge"? The only forcing you're doing is forcing his hand down his pants to have a good old wank at how much money he has.

Idiots
was going to say the same boycotts where someone else replaces you and the club lose nothing have never really caught on

Leicester why do you even keep telling us things about your club, like we give a fuck
Credit where credit is due to the Leicester team, but "Leicester fan" is tripolar.

20% of his posts are thoughtful and worth reading.
Another 20% are mildly entertaining.*
The rest, he can't help himself given their purple patch.

It's the price we pay for being one of the biggest clubs ever in footydom since the 1800s and having the best message board therein.

*Example: back in October, promised to leave SMB forever if one more insult. Many insults later ... he's ... BACK.

Credit where credit is due to the Leicester team, but "Leicester fan" is tripolar.

20% of his posts are thoughtful and worth reading.
Another 20% are mildly entertaining.*
The rest, he can't help himself given their purple patch.

It's the price we pay for being one of the biggest clubs ever in footydom since the 1800s and having the best message board therein.

*Example: back in October, promised to leave SMB forever if one more insult. Many insults later ... he's ... BACK.

Actually I was joking about leaving and it was a coincidence I got banned for a month about an hour later. :lol:

Welcome back! Missed the banter!
Congrats to the foxes, love it when the top of the league is not one of the globalized money merchants.
Why banned? We should be bigger than that :)

Banned for a misunderstanding I think.

I threatened to leave if I was insulted one more time and I was. I then gave a final warning.

I was banned for threatening behaviour when it was all in jest. :lol:

I was at the match in Newcastle last Saturday and I can honestly say it was probably the worst home atmosphere I've ever been to, I didn't hear them sing one song all afternoon.

Leicester want to add 10,000 seats to the KP stadium and it got me wondering if that was a good thing or not as usually the bigger the stadium the worse the crowd.

The best atmospheres I've been to this season were:

1) West Brom
2) Norwich
3) Hull (League Cup)
4) Stoke

All more intimate grounds than 40,000+ stadia. To be fair Newcastle haven't got a lot to crow about but it was like a library in there.

I wouldn't add extra seats at the KP stadium as it'll just be more empty seats when you're next relegated.

Don't see the point in Liecester adding 10,000 seats. Relegation will mean the band wagon jumpers will leave and the crowds will be be back to sub 10k like they were in league 1.

This, basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back