Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Sports Sources (i.e. him) have confirmed he is NOT interested in the SAFC job ...reasons ? ...he wants out of football till xmas ....he is very good friends with Brucey and feels he was badly treated ...he will not work with a director of football ....and he is not convinced Ellis will give him the transfer funds he requires .....anyone STILL think he's coming to us?

At his age and experience he wouldn't listen to Congas, so Congo isn't gonna vote to get his assed kicked on a daily basis like with Gus is he?

He would suck the life out of the club in the way the football under O'Neill and Poyet did. I'd be gutted if he came here. Thankfully I think the board will be looking for a more progressive manager.

Sky Sports Sources (i.e. him) have confirmed he is NOT interested in the SAFC job ...reasons ? ...he wants out of football till xmas ....he is very good friends with Brucey and feels he was badly treated ...he will not work with a director of football ....and he is not convinced Ellis will give him the transfer funds he requires .....anyone STILL think he's coming to us?

Fuck him then.

Every set of fans he's managed the clubs of have hated him. We warned Hull about Bruce, maybe we should heed their warnings?

I can honestly say that I dont recall West Ham playing football in any worse style than I've seen most bottom half teams play, and they have had a good season.

I'm struggling to get excited about any manager to be honest, such is our merry-go-round - I'm more concerned about what is going on at board level for transfer money etc...

I have to admit not many of the names mentioned so far are giving me a lob on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back