Almost had an accident tonight

Driving past Witton Castle towards Etherley tonight. It was almost dark, no street lights, suddenly a Pikey hoss and cart appears in front of me.
No lights on, I almost drove straight into them. A young lad and lass at the reigns. :evil:
I can just imagine the shit storm if I had hit them. This country winds me up.

OP should put lights on, driving at night

OP also hates this country (or shat himself, hard to tell from OP), so should be flown to RooAndHer

Last edited:
Driving past Witton Castle towards Etherley tonight. It was almost dark, no street lights, suddenly a Pikey hoss and cart appears in front of me.
No lights on, I almost drove straight into them. A young lad and lass at the reigns. :evil:
I can just imagine the shit storm if I had hit them. This country winds me up.

Similar thing happened to me on my way home from Kynren on the back road to Willington.
Bloke, pissed fell over and just lying in the middle of the road. Fortunately, I saw in in plenty of time and stopped but it did get to me as I could have quite easily drove over him.

A heartless bastard I used to sometimes do work for hit a horse and rider on a country road earlier this year. The rider was distraught as the horse lay on the road, he said to her "cheer up love, you can sell it for dog meat now".

Back