Altidore

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SAFCForever101

Listened to the SAFSEE interview with Poyet after the last game.....when talking about Jozy he says 'Just in case we need him in any games'.

Now if that isn't a sign that he doesn't rate the lad then i don't know what is. If we do Sign Fabio or another striker we will be 4th choice.

Surely we can peddle him off to a MLS club for a few mil, they love the big fella over there.

Listened to the SAFSEE interview with Poyet after the last game.....when talking about Jozy he says 'Just in case we need him in any games'.

Now if that isn't a sign that he doesn't rate the lad then i don't know what is. If we do Sign Fabio or another striker we will be 4th choice.

Surely we can peddle him off to a MLS club for a few mil, they love the big fella over there.

To win much needed penalties with power and glourious stepovers.

:lol: Altidore is f***ing dog shit mind. I don't know what's worse, his football ability or the posters on here who reckon he will come good and be an asset to the team. On the basis of VFM he must the worst signing in SAFC history.

He isn't even the worst in the current squad. At least because of his age and reputation in the US, we will probably be able to shaft an MLS team out of £2m-£3m.

Danny Graham, on the other hand......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back