Altidore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems to be the case. Poor Jozy man he's really lost it

Not at all. One of the twats running this board suspended me. Oddly enough, the wankers who use the same language are treated differently. Who would have guessed?

Not at all. One of the twats running this board suspended me. Oddly enough, the wankers who use the same language are treated differently. Who would have guessed?

Seriously? You got a time-out? Isn't that precious. What was the reasoning? Bad language?

I'd keep him on the books for the American support. Earlier someone said they love him in the states. Yep! They certainly do. Could bring us in some pennies if the club market him I a good way.., I know, I know but it'll boost the coffers. Footy is starting to gather pace in the states...

I am not a Sunderland fan but a Toffe fan. I go in every board for every team and no where are the fans so crass to their own players and foreign fans. It's like they resent adding fans to their teams.

I got news for you, thw reason the big teams are big is they made themselves a global brand and what the wanks do on here would surly put off people who want to become a fan.

Qe all know why the bigger teams are better, they spend more money. So when you buy lesser players some are going to be a hit and some a miss, some players neef to play un cettain systems etc. etc.

Until Sunderland is a top 6 team they won't be able to buy the players the top teams do and its all because of the way the reorganized the top flight of football in the early 90's.

Sunderland are a top 7 team in all time wins, but that is history, you have to make yourself a global brand, and you can't do that by antagonizing people.

TIFWIW, I enjoy watching all the teams, but Everton is my passion, has been for 35 years.

We have done well on the cheap.

Flo: 29 Appearances, 4 Goals
Altidore: 30 Appearances, 1 Goal

Logon or register to see this image

Let's just be very clear. Altidore has been largely shite for us. He needs to improve big time. But I don't care what the stats say, Flo was an absolute disgrace to the shirt with his utterly gutless, lazy, indifferent performances. Never mind not fit to wear the shirt, Flo wasn't fit to kick dogshit off a tabloid newspaper with a picture of the shirt on it. I would be delighted if Altidore came good and banged in a few goals for us and his attitude is spot on. But even if he remains a slightly hapless figure he will never be as bad as that shithouse Tore Andre f***ing Flo.

And that's before we mention Stead, Andy Gray, Brett Angell, Paul Stewart...

Always wondered how his (and our) season would have panned out if his goal v Arsenal had stood? A lot of our fortunes turned on that ludicrous decision, but onwards and upwards, hopefully he takes whatever chances come to him this season and is our surprise package, don't think the burden of being our only consistently fit striker sat well with him but as an impact sub I can see him being useful, bring on the pelters....:rolleyes:
It's strange just how many decisions like that go against us early on in almost every season, I can't remember the last time we played a season where this didn't happen, the penalty against West Brom was the first this season.

I am not a Sunderland fan but a Toffe fan. I go in every board for every team and no where are the fans so crass to their own players and foreign fans. It's like they resent adding fans to their teams.

I got news for you, thw reason the big teams are big is they made themselves a global brand and what the wanks do on here would surly put off people who want to become a fan.

Qe all know why the bigger teams are better, they spend more money. So when you buy lesser players some are going to be a hit and some a miss, some players neef to play un cettain systems etc. etc.

Until Sunderland is a top 6 team they won't be able to buy the players the top teams do and its all because of the way the reorganized the top flight of football in the early 90's.

Sunderland are a top 7 team in all time wins, but that is history, you have to make yourself a global brand, and you can't do that by antagonizing people.

TIFWIW, I enjoy watching all the teams, but Everton is my passion, has been for 35 years.

We have done well on the cheap.
I've got an idea for you.

Don't come back.

You are just mis-interpreting the level of crassness and dickishness because outside of a few times the majority of the regular posters on pure football are negative arses. Check out the number of individuals posting like this and it's about 20, right now there's 1,165 people quietly browsing the board, its 8am on a weekday.

Basically everyone just gave up arguing with them, the vast majority of the more than 1,000 users (and tbf 45,000 fans) will happily welcome new fans and hope that Jozy can get some sharpness and come good. Try coming back when theres something important to talk about or after a win.

Living next to Liverpool FC you should understand that that the people making the most noise arent necessarily the ones you would want to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back