Altidore

Status
Not open for further replies.

And, as you have previously asserted in these very forums, you are literally a better footballer than Altidore.

How could anyone possibly question what you have to say on the subject!?

:rolleyes:
Next time you're at the match I'll buy you a pint and we can watch him together... oh no, hang on a minute....... you've never been to a game in your life = opinion void, bye!

he had spells where he was fantastic when he came on
I wouldn't go as far as saying he was fantastic, but he certainly looked a bit more dynamic and his movement seemed much better than it was last season, maybe it's a confidence thing. Hopefully he continues to improve.

Last edited:
Not good enough for this level , another turd Keith Lemon signing.

Nice lad like but I just can't see his effectiveness on the pitch.

I guess he's going to be used sparingly when we've got 2+ fit strikers so could be worse.

Seems Jozy has taken to his second half sub role and is really happy....

“The idea is always to have options,” Poyet told the Echo.

“We talk about Fletch and Connor, but I can say that I’ve never seen Jozy as happy as now.

“I’ve got no explanation for that.

“But he looks really happy and knows everything that is going to happen and why.

“I think last year, unfortunately for all of us, there were too many doubts because of the way we started.

“Now he knows where he’s standing, knows he’s started later and knows he cannot play 90 minutes right now.

“He knows the importance of maybe the last half-hour for us. Hopefully then we’ll see the Jozy of the last five games (of last season).

“That’s great for us. He knows his role in the team for the next month.”​

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport...-never-been-happier-sunderland-boss-1-6794488

Jozy the Prophet?

Hopefully he knows where to be at the end of assists, before he scores a number of goals.

Not just knowing everything that is going to happen, but knowing why should be worth something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back