Altidore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Said to my brother he's the worst player I've seen play for us. He told me I was exaggerating and I said fair enough, but I can't think of a player who's ever given me less confidence or hope than Jozy.

Give a chance to someone in the crowd, or someone from the kids who's at least scored more than 1 in his last 40 games.

Also these rumours about him wanting out in January because he hasn't been played enough. The cheeky bastard to want to play more when he's absolutely shite.

Last edited:
Said to my brother he's the worst player I've seen play for us. He told me I was exaggerating and I said fair enough, but I can't think of a player who's ever given me less confidence or hope than Jozy.

Give a chance to someone in the crowd, or someone from the kids who's at least scored more than 1 in his last 40 games.

Also these rumours about him wanting out in January because he hasn't been played enough. The cheeky bastard to want to play more when he's absolutely shite.

In this division, for the price we've paid, I really can't think of a worse player.

Maybe @Uncle Sam or one of the other fanboys who've infested our forum since he's arrived can show us someone who's worse.

Can't be arsed reading all ten pages, but how the fuck is it after being on the park 5 minutes he's standing grimacing like he's pulled every muscle in his body, and yet he hasn't broken into anything more than an amble?

We've got £30m worth of strikers in our squad based purely on transfer fees. You can probably add an additional half a million a month in wages onto that.

Well Jozy my prediction was 50% right you actually got on the pitch!! sadly that's where it all ended again, I'm off for a mini break as I can't take this shit, the performance was for the most part shambolic from the whole team and against an Arsenal side crying out for a good hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back