Altidore

Status
Not open for further replies.
..... looked like he was playing in those flimsy blue over-shoe bags on his feet today.

I am sure if I was a player I would wear black boots. These coloured boots are getting out of hand.

I am glad you have said that. Messi has a new signature boot that is black.

Any of you poofters that are wearing coloured boots might want to take note.

..... looked like he was playing in those flimsy blue over-shoe bags on his feet today.

I am sure if I was a player I would wear black boots. These coloured boots are getting out of hand.
said exactly this to my son today. Think only Vergini had normal boots on everyone else had lime green, floursecent yellow and bright bloody pink.

Why do we persist with him ?
Why don't we try one o the youngsters , we the fans all no Altidore is not going to get us goals _ or goal
What the fuck have we to loose ?

He played like a right donkey today. There's probably better movement in a donkey.

He had a couple of 'efforts' 'on goal' that actually went away from goal.

But it's not like we are spoilt for choice up front. Our strike force is like a bad dream.

Very frustrating how we never rectified this problem in the summer. It's coming home to roost.

What Jozy should learn from Cattermole i.e. when your control is shit and you lose the ball poorly, just steam into a tackle and before you know it you're getting a standing ovation.

What the actual fuck was his 'shot'? It went further away from the goal then towards.

Kind of signing which sums up why we are shite, He is terrible.
At least that could have been prodded in if anyone else had made a decent run into the box. His defensive header though was something else

Is Altidore letting Klinsmann shag his missus or what or is USA football worse than I thought ?
The US is a solid second tier squad. What makes them good is the culture of the team. The Belgium game is a great example. Despite playing like shit for most of the match, and falling down 2-0 in extra time, watching the game u believed they might still comeback. Not the most talented but they will always leave it all on the field. Probably will get crap for this but that attitude is ingrained into a lot of Americans. It probably also helps that very few of them are financially set, so while Ronaldo mopes around the field when losing, what the fuck does he care. He's going home to his mansion and a super model. The scary thing is the crop of Americans coming thru the ranks is more skilled and talented than ever before. If they have that never say die attitude, the skies the limit in the next few world cups.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back