Amir Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect anyone who steps into the ring amateur or pro..and your right his record was outstanding, and BTW mate I had 36 bouts myself but my boxing skills were no where never khans standard, I now run a club and coach amateur boxing to local lads and lass's. at no point was I disrespecting Khan or what he has done in his career ,I was just mentioning a conversion I had when he turned pro with someone who knew him and had been around him while he was training at the GB gym in Sheffield.
Good luck with the gym...

You jammy bassa, quality win.....but fuck me he took some shit in rd 10 and 11 , love how in the 12 th he is standing and trying to trade, a fighting instinct alright...love it.

Its being mentioned before, but if he had half a brain he'd still be world champion. Look at money, he wins because he's clever. I like Amir, good fighter but gets the red mist way too often when hit.

Aye, Vegas was immense, a few of of were due to go out there and luckily it coincided with some action. Ringside cost us 250 iirc, noy too bad, paid for by some black jack at the bellagio. :} nearly got into a fight with a dumb yank behind me, as when the decision came out he started giving Khan shit, I called him out. Pussy fucker chickened out. Never been in a proper scrap before, I guess booze and adrenaline from the fight does that. Was a proper slugfest, great fight, even met Floyd Mayweather Snr and Roy jones that night. Stuff of dreams.

How the fuck khan and the word shit can be used in the same sentence is f***ing ridiculous :lol:
This.
He does get dragged into wars and has a suspect defence but anyone who genuinely thinks he's "shit" knows square root of fuck all about boxing.

Absolutely superb boxer, can't take a big punch at all unfortunately. Dont blame him for chasing a big Mayweather pay day, good luck to the lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back