Anybody think we will stay up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Striker
I can't see it now but interested how many do.

Leicester will stay up, they have mags at home which is a cert and qpr at home.

I think it will be either us or qpr who go down with Burnley and Hull.

Yep I thought we'd stay up last season and I think we'll stay up this season foolish to say we're definitely down anyway.

50/50. Depends what Dick manages to do with the two week gap. Could be a help.
Today's results weren't bad really - ok Leicester is but Chelsea winning is good - nowt to play for on the last day. Then Arsenal getting to cup final is good too for same reasons.

Last season I thought from before Christmas that we would go down.This season,despite the fact we haven't been in the bottom 3 yet,it's inevitable we will drop into it and I don't think we will get out.

I'd say we're going down but this is Sunderland AFC and owt can happen. Scandal if we do drop mind.

i'm pretty confident we'll do enough to stay up. Lumped £80 on it at 5/6 last week. I see we are 10/11 now, but if that goes above evens then i'll be lumping more. You would think Leicester will be fine and Burnley are probably gone. Unless QPR's form suddenly picks ups then it should be between us and Hull and i think we have the fixtures to just about limp over the line.

We will probably stay up, we will probably scrape enough points to be a point clear of 18th. It will probably be bizarre where those points come from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back