Anyone been on a game show...............................?

Status
Not open for further replies.

No mate he is not. That's just his telly pantomime persona. He was such a good laugh and the only one to come chill with us in the green room before. Was mint having a bit crack on with him. Proper wound him up.

Not blowing me own trumpet or nowt but my win against Kevin was far superior lol. He is the brainiest out of all of them and was unbeaten in sport for 20 odd matchs when I played him. He was really gracious in defeat mind.
any videos like marra?

I'm impressed

Thanks mate. I was chuffed too. Thought we'd get our are handed to us. A couple of the lads were git nervous as fuck the night before. Worried that we'd look like twats and not get a single question right. Getting science 1st up settled our nerves down. Our kid was sweating that much they stopped filming to hair dry his pits. Was funny as fuck. Cj being the diva through a hiss fit and walked out to get a bottle of water as it was taking a few minutes.

Thanks mate. I was chuffed too. Thought we'd get our are handed to us. A couple of the lads were git nervous as fuck the night before. Worried that we'd look like twats and not get a single question right. Getting science 1st up settled our nerves down. Our kid was sweating that much they stopped filming to hair dry his pits. Was funny as fuck. Cj being the diva through a hiss fit and walked out to get a bottle of water as it was taking a few minutes.

:lol: class

15 to 1. Got down to me vs an old schoolteacher from London. He won and went on to win the series.

Countdown. Lost on the conundrum to the bloke who went on to be the number one seed for that series.

Actually glad he was sound, as i fecking hate him on the program with a passion :lol: You beat The top dog! :cool:

:lol:

hoy it up man

I will if I can find it mate. Don't hold yer breath though.;)

Actually glad he was sound, as i fecking hate him on the program with a passion :lol: You beat The top dog! :cool:

I know :cool:

It's amazing how many people hate his guts. Can you not see through his pantomime villian act?

Here's me sport questions

In golf what is a bogey? Piss

In 20/20 cricket how many overs is a bowler allowed to bowl. Piss

Some site horse racing question which I got wrong.

How many red balls in therror shortened snooker format. Piss

What nationality is jacqes kallis. Piss

The winning question was who was the 1st footballing nation to win the wc whilst hosting. Piece of Piss lol

Last edited:
I will if I can find it mate. Don't hold yer breath though.;)

I know :cool:

It's amazing how many people hate his guts. Can you not see through his pantomime villian act?

Here's me sport questions

In golf what is a bogey? Piss

In 20/20 cricket how many overs is a bowler allowed to bowl. Piss

Some site horse racing question which I got wrong.

How many red balls in therror shortened snooker format. Piss

What nationality is jacqes kallis. Piss

The winning question was who was the 1st footballing nation to win the wc whilst hosting. Piece of Piss lol
Was it Uruguay? :eek: .......It's not is it? :cry:

It's his voice, the way he looks and acts, his general manner....I'm getting worked up thinking about him!

Was it Uruguay? :eek: .......It's not is it? :cry:

It's his voice, the way he looks and acts, his general manner....I'm getting worked up thinking about him!

Winner winner chicken dinner. I had to really think about it as it wasnt that obvious the way it was worded. Thought it was a trick question but ended going with me gut. Thinking back the questions seem easy if you know the answer but when the lights are on and the camera is rolling. You end up a blabbering fool.

Don't get me wrong, I can totally see why people hate him, his mannerisms voice faces etc. But I find him funny. Before the game started we decided our priority was to get someone through, so if one of our strongest subjects came up we'd take one of the weakest on like cj. Then once we done this we decided if sport came up I'd take on the master Kevin. As if he was there in the final round we'd have no chance. Strategy worked really well until we came undone with that shot question.

:lol:

Tbf mate it is tough working out a strategy on your teams weaker subjects. They gave us two strong and two weak. So a couple if the lads knew they were cannon fodder. To their credit both got to sudden death and shouldve won. But hey Ho. Chalk it down to experience.
one of ours was tossed to the wolves mind he got 'anything else that comes up':lol:...........truth is i shouldnt have got my question wrong like i said id met the guy a few times:lol: mind i was the only one relaxed about it in the team, as id been 'press ganged' into it.

Winner winner chicken dinner. I had to really think about it as it wasnt that obvious the way it was worded. Thought it was a trick question but ended going with me gut. Thinking back the questions seem easy if you know the answer but when the lights are on and the camera is rolling. You end up a blabbering fool.

Don't get me wrong, I can totally see why people hate him, his mannerisms voice faces etc. But I find him funny. Before the game started we decided our priority was to get someone through, so if one of our strongest subjects came up we'd take one of the weakest on like cj. Then once we done this we decided if sport came up I'd take on the master Kevin. As if he was there in the final round we'd have no chance. Strategy worked really well until we came undone with that shot question.
Get in! i only guessed :cool: The old woman i call the 'silent assassin' . She pretends she just guesses but gets the buggers right 99% of the time. TBF if i beat Kevin on eggheads, i wouldn't shut up about it.....ever :lol:

Not a gameshow but was fans of the week on soccer am when it was good. August 1999 opening day away to Chelsea. Was the day of poyets volley. Cracking day like and got spotted a few times on the tube which was a laugh. Game was shit but that just goes without saying really.
The weather was lovely though wasn't it?

Went and applied to a load when I was 19/20.

Only got as far as a call back from Masterchef, wait list for Deal or No Deal and an audition for the weakest link.

In said audition they don't care if you're thick as shit. Only if you can handle the #bantz from an Anne Robinson stand in.

Evidently my patter is f***ing shite... :lol:

one of ours was tossed to the wolves mind he got 'anything else that comes up':lol:...........truth is i shouldnt have got my question wrong like i said id met the guy a few times:lol: mind i was the only one relaxed about it in the team, as id been 'press ganged' into it.

:lol::lol:

Watched every episode of Eggheads for about two years and it is definitely fixed!

What the subjects and questions?

They do ask what your strongest subjects are beforehand like. Loaded? Maybe? Fixed? Not sure

Get in! i only guessed :cool: The old woman i call the 'silent assassin' . She pretends she just guesses but gets the buggers right 99% of the time. TBF if i beat Kevin on eggheads, i wouldn't shut up about it.....ever

Canny guess that like

Aye that grannie is quality.

Nah I don't bang on about it too much. Everyone I have ever met knew I was going on and they saw it. No need to rub my superior intelligence in their face like. Better to keep a bit of class. Lol

Last edited:
:lol::lol:

What the subjects and questions?

They do ask what your strongest subjects are beforehand like. Loaded? Maybe? Fixed? Not sure

Aye she is quality.

Nah I don't bang on about it too much. Everyone I have ever met knew I was going on and they saw it. No need to rub my superior intelligence in their face like. Better to keep a bit of class. Lol
Balls to that. I'd have a plane and a banner going over where i live :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back