Anyone been on a game show...............................?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having a go mate haha. Obviously luck of the draw as I'd have liked them questions too, watched eggheads before and lot of the questions are pretty tough.

Tough if youre a thick fuck ;)

Only winners can say the questions were easy. I chose to go second cos Im a hard bastaard. Kevin is still having nightmares about the time I raped his nerdy arse. lol

:lol:
Alright mate. Like i said lights camera action make it tougher you know mastermind ;). Plus I just remembered another question i got.... who beat any murray in the semi final at wimbeldon in 2000 summat. Me and Kvin went toe to toe for ages in sudden death, but in the edited version they only showed me winning question. Maybe cos I took f***ing ages on the snooker question @Keith S30S is having bother with lol

:lol:

Great reasoning. Thats exactly what i used. the only other viable options were 10 or 4. 10 seemed like whats the point shortening and 4 seemed too extreme. 6 was the magic number.

Gold star to you Keith. took you long enough marra. google it did you?;)

No, I went to bed at midnight and I'm now on my phone.

The good lady is in London for the marathon.

I was on 15 to 1 (William G Stewart era). Came 8th in my heat.
Been on twice

Really pleased you beat cj. Comes across as a right Knob! Is he?
Met him when I recorded Revenge of the Egghead and he really just plays a "pantomime villain" part. Seemed canny when I chatted with him.

My mate was on The Chase. He got some shocking question, then The Governess hit on him.
Beat her and put £25k in pot. Got beat in final.

The reason I ask is that I have have email about my application for In It To Win It which says I have to go for an audition.... anyone??????? :eek:
Did the audition for this about 10 years ago. Make on that you're a bit camp (and a bit thick) and yer nailed on!
I was told never to darken their doors again!

Was on bullseye with her late husband many moons ago. Not sure of the outcome, but still waddn't.
Gambled and lost...

Last edited:
Been on twice

Met him when I recorded Revenge of the Egghead and he really just plays a "pantomime villain" part. Seemed canny when I chatted with him.

Beat her and put £25k in pot. Got beat in final.

Did the audition for this about 10 years ago. Make on that you're a bit camp (and a bit thick) and yer nailed on!
I was told never to darken their doors again!

Gambled and lost...

I bet you've been on Swashbuckle too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back