Anyone interested in writing Sunderland point of view

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TicketyBoo Hotspur

against Chelsea for Saturday's game?

Looking for around 500 words of how your season has gone. What you think of the game etc?

No need to hold back on your views on Chelsea. tell it how you see it. If you hate Chelsea - fair do's.

We could also provide a similar piece for you to see on how we see Sunderland and the game.

We have a Sunderland based article up on our site but I am unbale to provide a link as your site will not allow.
Cheers Harry

Looking for around 500 words of how your season has gone. What you think of the game etc?

No need to hold back on your views on Chelsea. tell it how you see it. If you hate Chelsea - fair do's.

We could also provide a similar piece for you to see on how we see Sunderland and the game.

We have a Sunderland based article up on our site but I am unbale to provide a link as your site will not allow.
Cheers Harry
fuck off you cockney karnt
jellied eewls the awld bamboo etc etc

Cheers Harry

Ask Roker Report/ Wise Men Say/ A Love Supreme... Seriously going to get a better answer then this place man!!

Cheers Harry
Whee the fuck yer calling Harry like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back