Anyone on here stack gold or silver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Striker
saw it on YouTube where people collect everything from pure silver coins to gold and even bullion bars - can buy a gram of gold for about £28. Looks canny but not sure of it as an investment. Probably more for collecting and looking good.

I think I'll stick with my liquid gold and continue with my malts.

saw it on YouTube where people collect everything from pure silver coins to gold and even bullion bars - can buy a gram of gold for about £28. Looks canny but not sure of it as an investment. Probably more for collecting and looking good.

How do you know for certain its actual gold you've bought? Known my luck I'd find out its lead or some shit in 20 years time

I think Americans are more into it as they need precious metals for the day Obama reveals himself as a space lizard and the economy collapses.

Chocolate is a bit of a giveaway. eBay is more expensive - even if it is genuine! There are numerous websites selling direct from the Royal mint and other mints around the world.

My liquid gold reference was to the mighty malt not some old bank account or even dancing myself dizzy!

I've took stuff in before and they've just looked at the stamp then weighed it.

Just checked and its chocolate
I'm referring to bullion and coins, not necklaces, chains and scrap etc. They are stamped or verified I'm lead to believe.

Last edited:
All that printing of money by the central banks..cheapening fiat currency - figured gold stocks would be a no brainer.

Oh well, what the fuck would i do in retirement anyhow.

Yes we collect bullion bars. Started a few years ago, not got a huge amount but its part of the investment portfolio divvint ya kna.

I've managed to collect some gold coins from individual nations. Quite cool. Collectors will pay more than the intrinsic value to get a certain year/country much like stamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back