Anyone work with their wife ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will be from next month .
Jeezz wept nee more peeping

i could never imagine working with my mrs like, when i worked in asda years ago there was loads of couples in there f***ing weird if u ask me

I will be from next month .
Jeezz wept nee more peeping
My old gaffer' s wife worked in the same building, he used to tell us all the things he was going to do after our last night shift, mainly boring shit like golf, however his plans were nearly always scuppered at 5 to nine when she walked in with a list a mile long of his chores for the day. If he wasn't such a f***ing arsehole I'd have felt sorry for him.

Used to run pubs/restaurants together, never really has owa many issues other than 24/7 talking about work.
She now works at your old gaff and our conversations are

'How's yer day'

'I survived working with fucktards

Aye, I do. Different departments, so I don't have a lot to do with her, so it's not too bad really...but in an ideal world, I'd want either her or me to be elsewhere.

Used to work in the same place as her, same dept but she reported to someone else so I didn't have owt to do with her - saved cash on travel to and from work and we got all the twisting about work out of the way in the car on the way home :D

Fuck that, they wanted to offer my wife a job and i wouldn't let them. Can't think of owt worse :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back