Anyone work with their wife ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do. We started a company about 5 years ago and it's pretty much perfect. We work from home most days too. Can understand it's not everyone cup of tea but it works really well here and I wouldn't change a thing. Be different if we weren't the bosses I suppose.
What do you do?

i could never imagine working with my mrs like, when i worked in asda years ago there was loads of couples in there f***ing weird if u ask me

Depending on how you read this, it has 2 waaay different meanings.

when i worked in asda years ago there was loads of couples in there f***ing. weird if u ask me

or

when i worked in asda years ago there was loads of couples in there. f***ing weird if u ask me

Hope it's option 1.

Fuck that, she used to do my head in when I worked from home. She was worse than the bairns for talking to me while I was trying to work.

Run computing classes in primary schools. Teaching little 'uns to make video games, apps, websites etc..
I'm a primary school teacher and have worked a lot with Stockton / Middlesbrough LEA's over the years as an ICT AST (or whatever they get called now). Stopped being so heavily involved with the ICT leadership side 2 years ago. I miss it!

I'm a primary school teacher and have worked a lot with Stockton / Middlesbrough LEA's over the years as an ICT AST (or whatever they get called now). Stopped being so heavily involved with the ICT leadership side 2 years ago. I miss it!

If you were closer to Birmingham I'd be dm'ing you a sales pitch right now! getting past school secretaries is the hardest part of my job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back