Are all athiests angry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I genuinely don't get people who get angry in their belief or disbelief of religion tbh.

Some of the preachy atheists sound quite angry in the way they phrase things.

Dawkins et al

I don't really believe in God but refuse to classify myself as an atheist as I don't want to lump myself in with Richard Dawkins and his followers.

Dawkins et al

I don't really believe in God but refuse to classify myself as an atheist as I don't want to lump myself in with Richard Dawkins and his followers.
You should hear how angry some preachers can get, and many a sermon in a mosque is pure diatribe almost from start to finish.

You should hear how angry some preachers can get, and many a sermon in a mosque is pure diatribe almost from start to finish.
Yes, both side seem to shout a lot about what we should believing.
They can feck orf.

If I want to believe the entire universe was an accident when some intergalactic juggler dropped a glass vase then who wants to tell me I can't believe that.

I'm not going to start writing books criticising anyone who doesn't believe what I believe.

I genuinely don't get people who get angry in their belief or disbelief of religion tbh.
Just look at the cartoon hysteria with fundamental Islam. The question is why are people so threatened by having their faith parodied or even, shock horror, questioned?

Dawkins et al

You don't really get to choose. If you don't believe in any god then you are an atheist.

I agree that the poster child of public secularism, Dicky Dawkins, is a hectoring old twat though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back